How does PushFlew work?
PushFlew serves custom notifications to users who visit your website. Users can choose to ‘Opt-In’ to receive emails and other notifications from your site. PushFlew allows you to set specific times for your alerts, add images, and even send custom notifications to your ‘specific’ audiences.
The web-push notifications are multi-browser compatible and supported by Windows, Android, Mac OSX, and Linux.
This whole process can be achieved with no coding experience and managed from a single web interface.
There just a few simple steps to get started.
- Create a PushFlew Account.
- Embed the PushFlew automatically generated code into your websites header code or use our various plugins.
- Build a list of Emails through our List Builder tool with customisable notifications...
- Create your Campaigns via Notifications to users or by using the EMails generated in the List Builder
- Monitor their uptake with our built-in Analytics.