Within the Email section, we control the Email subscription windows content that is presented to your site's visitors.
Login to your PushFlew Account select Email under List Builder
Note that the Email List Builder can be turned on and off using the switch at the top of the page.
If you have created Forms already they will be shown here. If this is the first time you have used the page there will be no forms and one will need to be created.
CREATING A NEW FORM
- In the Email List Builder press the Add a new form button to the top right of the page.
- A new form is automatically generated. Press the Edit Form button.
- A pop-up window now appears. Choose a template to use form the pull-down menu as shown below:
- Templates 1 to 3 asks users to enter their email address directly. CTA (Call To Action) Templates 1 to 3redirects users to a websites subscription service of your choosing.
- For this example, we will use Template 1. Click HERE to see an example of a CTA Template being used.
- The Templates are prepopulated but its defaults can be edited for your needs.
- The Main Heading field is the text that is displayed in bold at the top of the Subscription window.
- The Details field is the subtitle that goes under the Main Heading
- Email Placeholder. This is where you can type a message to have the user enter their email address
- Button. This is the text that is displayed on the submission button.
- You can preview how you form will look and be displayed to the user (including the animation) by pressing the Click for Demo button next to the forms type pull-down menu.
- Once you are happy with your forms layout press the Save Form button.
NOTE: Users who register their email address with your form can then be seen in the Reports and Analytics section of your Dashboard under the Email Subscriptions tab.
- Press the Display Rules button to choose which page(s) you want the subscription to appear on within your website. If this button is not selected then the Email Subscription applies to all pages on your site.
Press the Add New button to add your URL. The following window is displayed.
Type if your URL including HTTP:// or HTTPS:// prefixes and then press the Save Rule button. The rule should be saved and displayed as shown below. Rules can be removed by pressing the Delete Rule button.
NOTE: Rules are created on a form by form basis. Multiple rules can be placed onto the same form too.
- You can add as many Forms as you like.
- Use the Delete Form button to remove forms from the list when you are finished with them.
PushFlew can integrate with AWeber. Use this tab to sign into your AWeber account and tie in this service for your Email subscription service
- Press the Integration Tab
- Press the Click Here to integrate AWeber with PishFlew button
- A pop-up window will ask you to sign into your AWeber account and allow PushFlew access.
- Enter your username and password and press Allow Access
- You are now integrated with your AWeber service!