Before installing the PushFlew WordPress plugin please ensure you have created an Account.
NOTE: PushFlew WordPress plugin requires a minimum version of 3.7 WordPress
INSTALLING FROM INSIDE WORDPRESS
- Login to your Wordpress Admin Dashboard for the site you want to work on.
- Select Plugins > Add New.
- Search for PushFlew. On the plugin, press Install Now
- Once the install has finished press Activate to complete the install process.
NOTE: PushFlew Plugin can also be downloaded direly from the WordPress.org plugin page. To install a downloaded plugin, select the Upload Plugin button and navigate to the downloaded plugin and follow the onscreen prompts.
- PushFlew can now be seen on your Dashboard
- Select the PushFlew Plugin from the Dashboard.
- Enter your Email and Password used to create your PushFlew account.
- Once you have signed in you should be presented with your PushFlew details for your site. Your site will now be able to deliver Push notifications to visitors!
- Press the Go to PushFlew Dashboard to manage your List Building setting and Campaigns for your site.