Creating a PushFlew Account
- Create an account with a 14-day free trial by entering your details as requested.
- Email: Your email address. Example: email@example.com
- Password: Choose a secure password
- Company Name: Your company name
- Website: Your company’s website. Example www.mycompany.com
- Subdomain: We recommend that you use your company name here as this is where you notifications are pushed from.
- Check the Terms and Privacy tick box.
- Press Submit
- You should now be redirected to your account's dashboard.
- The PushFlew Dashboard presents you with a unique code for your website that is placed into the sites HTML code to enable push notifications on your website. Alternatively, you can use one of our plugins.
- Press the Upgrade button at the top of the page if you wish to choose a subscription plan.
For more detail on how to use PushFlew with your site please use the following: